We are a community-driven Pilates equipment studio changing the world one killer workout at a time. Unleash your inner #SweatySuperhero
PLOOME IN TULUM 2018
As a fitness family, we’ve shared countless sweats and smiles in our Northern Liberties Studio. Now, let’s show the world who’s boss with six days of sun and fun in Tulum, Mexico. Spend quality time with your loved ones and connect with your fellow retreaters. We are family…and families go on vacation!
What does a “Ploome in Tulum” day look like?
- Enjoy an early morning meditation and optional group run before your first Ploome Pilates equipment class of the day. As a Ploome retreater, you will have access to travel Reformers in daily outdoor classes overlooking the ocean!
- Share a yummy breakfast on the beach with your fellow fitness enthusiasts.
- Book a complimentary private Pilates equipment session to find your flow and tap into your retreat goals.
- Brunch with the best of them as the waves crash and the sun shines brightly on your back. Book a massage at the Amansala spa or take kite surfing lessons!
- Spend the afternoon exploring the amazing boutiques of Tulum and snagging some killer souvenirs. Grab a drink at any of our favorite beach bars…you’re on holiday, baby!
- Get your booty back to base camp in time for a sunset Ploome Pilates equipment class before we dine together by candlelight.
- Swap travel stories and more over a family meal with your fellow Ploomers. On Saturday night, we head to the famous Hartwood restaurant for a Ploome community dinner that will leave you speechless (yes, it really is that freakin’ delicious!).
- Chill out by the fire pit or hit the jungle for a night cap. We plan on doing both…
What’s included in my “Ploome in Tulum” package?
- 5 nights in an eco-chic Amansala Chica room at Amansala Resort (arrive on 4/18/18 and depart on 4/23/18)
- travel to and from the airport
- daily breakfast, lunch, dinner & healthy snacks (alcohol is not included)
- 1 group dinner at The Hartwood
- 3 daily Ploome Pilates equipment classes designed to build your stamina, increase your strength, and stretch your muscles (14 Pilates equipment classes total)
- 1 private Pilates equipment session during your stay
- 4 early morning meditations and group beach runs (optional)
- 1 group outing to a local cenote
How much will it cost me to “Ploome in Tulum”?
- Early Bird discounts are available until 12/31/17. Room pricing is “per person” and “shared” (which covers the cost of one person, a couple, or a Ploome family).
- Triple (3 Queen Beds Shared Room): $1400 *pp by 12/31; $1600 *pp after 1/1/18
- Double (2 Queen Beds Shared Room) $1600*pp by 12/31; $1800 *pp after 1/1/18
- Private (1 Queen Bed Private Room) $1800 *pp by 12/31; $2000 *pp after 1/1/18
- Private Plus (For Ploome Couples/Families) $2400 *shared by 12/31; $2600 shared after 1/1/18
- You will be charged a 13% Hotel Tax at Ploome MindBody checkout.
- After completing your Ploome MindBody purchase, you will be charged an additional $100 Hotel Gratuity on your filed credit card.
- Book your flight to Tulum (via Cancun Intl Airport) and…BAM!!! You are all set to enjoy the wonders of Tulum in the comfort of Amansala Chica.
“PLOOME IN TULUM” PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!
Reserve your Pilates Reformer in paradise with a “Ploome in Tulum” down payment of $1000. Your retreat balance is due in full by 2/18/18 (60 days prior to the retreat start date). Simply follow the Ploome MindBody retreat enrollment prompts, choose the “Ploome In Tulum” pricing option that’s right for you, and select “down payment” at Ploome MindBody checkout. Please note: If you are taking advantage of an Early Bird Discount, your “Ploome In Tulum” payment is due in full by 12/31/17.
This is an all-inclusive wellness retreat experience! Throw your bathing suit in your bag and you, my dear friend, are ready to roll.