We are a community-driven Pilates equipment studio changing the world one killer workout at a time. Unleash your inner #SweatySuperhero
BECOME A PILATES REFORMER INSTRUCTOR
Advance your Pilates practice or hybrid Pilates instruction with a thorough examination of the Pilates Reformer, its anatomical functions, and its advanced offerings. Our program is designed to optimize your equipment experience and bolster your anatomical approach to teaching.
Pilates Reformer I/II Certification is the second phase of Ploome’s Comprehensive Teacher Training Program. Although you are not required to enroll in our comprehensive program in order to complete Reformer I/II Certification, you are required to complete Pilates Mat I/II Certification as part of your Reformer certification.
How is Reformer I/II Certification Structured?
- This certification program requires a 5-10 hour/week commitment from each participant. It takes approximately 8 weeks to complete, with flexible scheduling available.
- Reformer I/II Certification is composed of 180 training hours. These hours include group lectures, studio observation, practice teaching, self-study, and assigned reading.
- Two 20-hour Mat I/II Certification training weekends are scheduled for September 7th-9th and September 21st-23rd. During these training weekends, we will meet on Fridays from 545pm-8pm on Saturdays and Sundays from 945am-6pm.
- To solidify your Mat I/II training, you will be required to complete 12 training hours in each of the following categories: studio observation; practice teaching; self-study; and assigned reading.
- Two 20-hour Reformer I/II Certification training weekends are scheduled for October 5th-7th and October 19th-21st. During these training weekends, we will meet on Fridays from 545pm-8pm on Saturdays and Sundays from 945am-6pm.
- To solidify your Reformer training, you will be required to complete 12 training hours in each of the following categories: studio observation; practice teaching; self-study; and assigned reading.
What does Reformer I/II Certification include?
- Teacher Training Manual including photographs, written instructions, and anatomical cues for all exercises found in the classical and contemporary Pilates mat and reformer repertoires (beginner, intermediate, and advanced systems).
- Online Training Library, offered in collaboration with the Pilates Education Institute, which you can access anytime, anywhere from your computer or mobile device.
- Copies of Return to Life by Joseph Pilates and Pilates Anatomy by Rael Isacowitz et al.
- In-depth anatomy review and movement analysis for all mat and reformer exercises.
- Thorough examination of necessary modifications for prenatal, postnatal, rehab, and rehab clients.
- Studio observation, practice teaching, self-study, and assigned reading hours.
- Teaching trials and final examinations.
How much does Reformer I/II Certification cost?
- Register by July 31st for $2750 (save $250)
- Register by August 15th for $3000 (regular price)
- You will be charged a 5% credit card processing fee at the time of purchase.
What happens after Reformer I/II Certification is complete?
- Upon the successful completion of your Reformer I/II Certification, you are eligible to continue onward in our Pilates Teacher Training Program by enrolling in the Comprehensive Program.
- As a Reformer I/II graduate, you are also eligible for employment at Ploome Pilates. We are always looking to grow our team and would be happy to consider you as an applicant!